|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
While the cost of college education in the US has reached record highs, Germany has abandoned tuition fees altogether for both German and international students. An increasing number of US students are taking advantage.
Shortly after the sudden death of her husband, Sheryl Sandberg has come out of mourning with a candid Facebook post about grief.
Despite Detroit's well known image as the home of US manufacturing, it is Indiana that leads the country in production. The BBC goes to Indianapolis to find out why.
The story of how about 100 strangers lifted a double-decker bus to free a unicyclist trapped underneath.
- Ex-Fifa man Blazer details bribes
- Athletics coach faces doping claims
- Canada committed 'cultural genocide'
- US state passes 'Burning Man tax'
- 'Underweight model' advert banned
- US students go to Germany for free college
- Texas executes 67-year-old killer
- Nigerians upset over first lady's flashy watch
- J-Lo gig angers Moroccan MPs
- US anthrax scare widens to 51 labs