|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Cumberbatch in call for gay pardons
- Merkel rules out Greek debt relief
- IS 'chemical weapons expert killed'
- Controllers banking on Philae wake-up
- Requiem for Romney's presidential dream
- Office puts chips under staff's skin
- Week in pictures: 24-30 January 2015
- Ebola virus mutating, scientists say
- Tanzania arrests over albino killing
- Army to set up 'social media unit'
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Culture takes a look at ten books you should read in February
The remote to control the temperature of your shoes plus other travel gadgets reviewed