|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
The Lone Star state is saying auf wiedersehen to its German dialect
How barefoot Indian tribe inspired a US fitness revolution
How US version of The Office reflected on America - and UK
Refugee's story of seven months held in the Sinai desert
- Pupils 'need early porn warnings'
- China asks N Korea to free boat crew
- How to hack a nation's infrastructure
- Film shows Hillsborough PC was right
- Deadly tornadoes ravage Oklahoma
- Do white South Africans have a future?
- Fierce battle for key Syrian town
- Warming extremes 'not as likely'
- American The Office clocks out
- At least 10 killed in Iraq car bombs
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why Hitler’s propaganda war against modernism dominated German art
The film director 'appalled' at how the movies Titanic and Ironman have been re-cut for China