|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Why a Greek tragedy resonates with Syrian refugees who perform it.
A 10-year family get-together brings into focus the passage of time for Adam Gopnik.
Miriam was kidnapped by Boko Haram, forced to marry a fighter and then raped repeatedly. After managing to escape, she told Tulip Mazumdar her story.
Features to enjoy, including your comments.
- Greek voters reject bailout offer
- BBC News
- From Bowie's barmaid to $230m boss
- BBC News
- The Greek referendum question makes (almost) no sense
- Princess Charlotte is christened
- Greece on verge of euro exit
- US Army sun cream and bacon unearthed
- Reddit in uproar after staff sacking
- Osborne urged to reform tax system