|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Putin acts to halt rising vodka cost
- Nigeria girl tells of suicide attack
- St Louis shooting 'unlike Ferguson'
- Sun's sizzling X-rays photographed
- Queen pays Christmas poppy tribute
- Militants 'attack Somalia AU base'
- How France has forgotten the Christmas truce soldiers
- Jordan plane 'not shot down by IS'
- Is Obama's stock on the rise?
- Ireland's teenage tech prodigy
Elsewhere on the BBC
When you’re wealthy, money is no object. BBC Capital discovers six places the rich like to escape to
From polar bear watching to crocodile conservation - highlights from 2014