|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Ebola virus mutating, scientists say
- How Russia outfoxes its enemies
- First Lady headscarf row - do Saudis really care?
- Nuclear scientist jailed in US
- Castro issues Guantanamo Bay demand
- Police bullets killed Sydney hostage
- AI will not kill us, says Microsoft
- Japan probes 'hostage recording'
- 'Historic' blizzard: A nanny state freak-out?
- Lorry driver broke RAC man's back
Elsewhere on the BBC
A US TV show examining the Cold War is offering a radical revision of history, writes Eric Kohn
The 'forensic holodeck’ system that recreates crime scenes as 3D virtual worlds