|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- First crane egg in 400 years laid
- The cassette makes a comeback
- Neville brothers' father charged
- Not your typical multimillionaire
- Do white South Africans have a future?
- Deadly Ghana 'holy water' stampede
- Deadly tornadoes ravage Oklahoma
- Yahoo 'to buy Tumblr for $1.1bn'
- Film shows Hillsborough PC was right
- China asks N Korea to free boat crew
Elsewhere on the BBC
The cassette is making a comeback, but can business capitalise on a trend without falling victim to a fad?
The film director 'appalled' at how the movies Titanic and Ironman have been re-cut for China