|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- FBI kill man 'linked to Tsarnaev'
- Stockholm suburbs gripped by riots
- Irish potato famine pest identified
- 'One dead' after Woolwich attack
- Gif inventor says pronounce it 'Jif'
- Backlash over Xbox pre-owned games
- Shamed congressman runs for NY mayor
- Gunmen kill 12 in Baghdad brothel
- Just how bad is an EF5 tornado?
- Venezuela ends toilet paper shortage
Elsewhere on BBC News
How US libraries are responding to the change from printed books to digital publishing