|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
How France has forgotten the WW1 enemies who shook hands
The questions of 2014, answered succinctly
Images of transformation 10 years on from the Indian Ocean tsunami
Is Pakistan executing victims of injustice in its rush to punish?
- Xbox and PlayStation hit by 'hack'
- Coleman staying with Doctor Who
- What should you do if a cash machine overpays?
- AU troops fight off al-Shabab attack
- Pope condemns religious persecution
- Hong Kong crash sparks money grab
- Singer's son 'critical' after crash
- Mosque set on fire in Sweden
- Putin acts to halt rising vodka cost
- The mystery of Chopin's death
Elsewhere on the BBC
When you’re wealthy, money is no object. BBC Capital discovers six places the rich like to escape to
From polar bear watching to crocodile conservation - highlights from 2014