|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
The photographer who rejected racism in the American south
Restoring dignity to former prisoners of Iraq's Abu Ghraib
Have Saudis done enough to keep Hajj safe from deadly virus?
Reese Witherspoon ditches glamour in her latest role
- Brazil builds giant Amazon tower
- How 250,000 Belgians didn't leave a trace
- Coalition set for IS talks in Paris
- Brains may 'resist Alzheimer's'
- Sweden victor says no far-right pact
- N Korea jails US man for six years
- Saudi man is executed for sorcery
- The photographer who rejected racism
- Nato members 'send arms to Ukraine'
- Pope marries cohabiting couples
Elsewhere on the BBC
Think you’re a geography expert? Test your knowledge with BBC Travel’s Geoguessr
A full-size, drivable 3D printed car has been made in the US, plus other technology news