|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Norway: Is world’s largest sovereign wealth fund too big?
- Android app caught sharing ID data
- Deadly storm lashes northern Europe
- Warning over rare metals in gadgets
- Microsoft disrupts ZeroAccess botnet
- Marine jailed for Afghan murder
- What 'outraged modesty' means in India
- Samsung and Philips raided by EU
- South Africa and world mourn Mandela
- Nelson Mandela: A life in pictures
Elsewhere on the BBC
How can we ensure there are healthy oceans for generations to come?
'Iran uses terrorism as a tool of statecraft' says Republican Senator Marco Rubio