|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
War heroes denied the Medal of Honor for decades
The genital reconstruction clinic Burkina Faso won't allow to open
Can the Japanese capital rival California's Silicon Valley?
Why Muzaffarnagar riot victims will not vote in India polls
- Crimea 'votes for Russia union'
- MH370 and the military gaps
- Missing jet sought in huge Asia arc
- 'Vigorous exercise' cuts flu risk
- Secretion secrets: things you didn’t know about ear wax
- Wrinkled Mercury's shrinking history
- The unopened 'Pleasure Hospital' of Bobo
- Pollution prompts Paris car ban
- Syria 'recaptures rebel border town'
- North Korea abductee meeting praised
Elsewhere on the BBC
A new era of medicine is being driven by an explosion in health-related data, writes Matthew Wall
Why do millions more people visit the Canadian side of Niagara Falls?