|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Security is being increased to stop illegal immigrants making their way from France to the UK.
The burbot is a "flabby and sour-faced" fish which was a delicacy of 19th Century dinner tables - but it has disappeared from British waters.
The unveiling of a ugly copy of a famously beautiful bust of Queen Nefertiti caused Egyptians to mock the authorities - and the current state of art in the country.
Religion or spirituality is often seen as a taboo topic at work, but some company bosses believe it can help their firms perform better.
- BBC News
- 7/7 anniversary marked with services
- Markets resilient despite Greek vote
- BBC News
- Lionesses welcomed home with 'sexist' FA tweet
- The company bosses who pray
- Profile: Yanis Varoufakis, Greek bailout foe
- In pictures: Unesco World Heritage sites 2015
- Why white South Africans are coming home
- 'Pearl Harbor' row after US win