|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Chromium is the chemical element of modernity - the key to innumerable gleaming, spotless surfaces. But it harbours a dark secret.
Novelist Isabel Wolff reveals how her family saved Harold Wilson from drowning.
As thousands prepare to witness the beatification of Archbishop Oscar Romero, the BBC's Katy Watson looks at the divisions that remain in El Salvador.
UK entry Electro Velvet are upbeat about their prospects ahead of their Eurovision Song Contest performance.
- Ireland counts gay marriage votes
- German woman, 65, 'has quadruplets'
- Train firm 'sorry' for death message
- Iraq forces start Ramadi fightback
- Sex claims hit S Lanka women cricket
- US officer cleared over shootings
- Dozens dead in Mexico gang shoot-out
- BBC News
- IS guards museum at ancient Palmyra
- El Salvador's Romero to be beatified