|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Oklahoma drought kindles spectre of 1930s 'Dust Bowl'
- Predicting the next big flood
- Eagle shot wins drone photo award
- Israel 'will resist Gaza pressure'
- George Clooney rejects Mail apology
- Naked selfies found on old phones
- US sends military draft notices to men born in the 1800s
- Non-fans celebrate World Cup's end
- Iraqi Kurds seize two oil fields
- Arrests over Indian 'revenge rape'
Elsewhere on the BBC
How an operation could save lives by draining injured people of their blood and replacing it with cold water
The art exhibit which turns a wish into a virtual butterfly