|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Bill Gates insists AI is a threat
- Man missed lottery jackpot by seven seconds
- Man with fake gun disrupts Dutch TV
- Chad 'forces Boko Haram from town'
- Bedtime 'has huge impact on sport'
- China's super-rich communist Buddhists
- Deadly attacks hit Egypt's Sinai
- 'Room service over' for rescued koala
- How deadly was the poison gas of WW1?
- Too many women in jail says minister
Elsewhere on the BBC
A US TV show examining the Cold War is offering a radical revision of history, writes Eric Kohn
The masked Balkan carnival attracting thousands to the streets of Vevcani