|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Stolen jet passport 'no terror link'
- Kerry declines Putin Ukraine meeting
- New Zealand to vote on flag change
- Snowden warns of web's 'dark arts'
- Transatlantic great white 'pregnant'
- Child-killer mother found dead
- US court ends 'boobies' bracelet ban
- Former Heinz boss in $110m payday
- US Army sex crimes case in doubt
- Do massive dams ever make sense?
Elsewhere on the BBC
Discover Viking weapons, looted treasures and jewellery at an exhibition in London
Could some smartphone apps put skiers' lives at risk?