|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Jordan plane 'not shot down by IS'
- Doctors warn of Loom bands danger
- Deadly storm strikes southern US
- Pope delivers Christmas message
- Hong Kong crash sparks money grab
- Queen pays Christmas poppy tribute
- Putin acts to halt rising vodka cost
- St Louis shooting 'unlike Ferguson'
- Sierra Leone declares Ebola lockdown
- In pictures: India violence survivors flee homes
Elsewhere on the BBC
When you’re wealthy, money is no object. BBC Capital discovers six places the rich like to escape to
From polar bear watching to crocodile conservation - highlights from 2014