|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Baby 'looked like Auschwitz victim'
- Kenya bus gunmen 'want religious war'
- The day her family wasn't there
- Teacher 'had sex all over school'
- Albania opens huge Cold War bunker
- Pilgrims flock to 16th-Century saint
- Haile Gebrselassie: From athletics to the boardroom
- Jerusalem's 800-year-old Indian hospice
- Conservatives respond to Obama speech with anger - and uncertainty
- The parents refusing to vaccinate their children against polio
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why do we procrastinate, and how do we stop it?
Scientists seek crowdfunding to send probe to the Moon, plus other technology news