|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
A Facebook page unites low-income students trying to survive in the Ivy League
The floating pavilion of the tiny, sinking Pacific nation of Tuvalu at the Venice Biennale, is a symbol of the country's vulnerability.
Our regular column covering the deaths of significant - but lesser reported - people of the past month.
Kim Kardashian has made a film about mental health and social media, but the reality can be bittersweet
- Alps co-pilot 'practised crash run'
- Hot Chocolate singer Errol Brown dies
- Salman Khan car death verdict due
- 'Free meal' customer's £700 bill
- Lenovo: massive security risk found
- Canada conservatives in shock defeat
- Russian WW2 parade: A tank-spotter's guide
- BBC News
- Remembering the Lusitania
- Leaders in last-ditch bid for votes