|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Why do we value gold?
- Bruce Lee jumpsuit fetches $100,000
- More men chat in girls' 'dialect'
- S Korea expands air defence zone
- Cliff-top homes washed into sea
- French troops reach tense CAR town
- Second match-fixing probe launched
- Day in pictures: 6 December 2013
- MPs set to receive 11% pay rise
- Is it right to waste helium on party balloons?
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Travel rounds up the best gifts for food lovers with a dose of wanderlust
How ultrasound will help us feel virtual objects