|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- US sends military draft notices to men born in the 1800s
- Naked selfies found on old phones
- Clooney rejects Daily Mail apology
- Eagle shot wins drone photo award
- Death toll in Gaza 'reaches 100'
- Arrests over Indian 'revenge rape'
- HIV re-emerges in 'cured' US girl
- The Indian workers punished with an axe
- Gaza-Israel conflict: 'It's not worth living'
- Gay men urged to take HIV drugs
Elsewhere on the BBC
How an operation could save lives by draining injured people of their blood and replacing it with cold water
The art exhibit which turns a wish into a virtual butterfly