|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
A tweet from an account run by England's Football Association was quickly deleted Monday after immediately running into controversy.
High school students in Washington, DC discuss how daily security measures in their schools affect their educational experiences.
President Theodore Roosevelt dubbed him "the father of baseball", but the man behind the US national sport was from Devon.
Nadia Bolz Weber, a foul-mouthed, tattoo-loving Lutheran pastor who was once a Pagan, an alcoholic and a stand-up comedian, is reinventing church.
- Jug smash boy's family 'thrilled'
- BBC News
- Record migration overwhelms Lesbos
- A tale of two US gun ranges
- Thousands flock to 'sin free Facebook'
- Pupils build Minecraft waterfront
- Mother-of three jailed for stab death
- Weight Watchers 'faces takeover bid'
- The man who keeps finding new species of shark
- BBC News