|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
High school students in Washington, DC discuss how daily security measures in their schools affect their educational experiences.
President Theodore Roosevelt dubbed him "the father of baseball", but the man behind the US national sport was from Devon.
Nadia Bolz Weber, a foul-mouthed, tattoo-loving Lutheran pastor who was once a Pagan, an alcoholic and a stand-up comedian, is reinventing church.
It's a country in crisis, but journalists in Burundi have hit upon a novel way of continuing to get out the news amid the turmoil.
- What will happen if BBC funds free licences?
- Greek voters reject bailout offer
- From Bowie's barmaid to $230m boss
- China shares jump despite Greek vote
- A tale of three Murdochs
- Princess Charlotte is christened
- Greece votes 'no' and gambles future
- US actress Diana Douglas dies at 92
- Peston: ECB to turn off emergency Greek help
- BBC News