|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Anti-austerity party wins Greek poll
- Where do the wealthiest 1% live?
- Parish remembers Titanic 'martyr'
- Eyes on Pluto for historic encounter
- Syriza victory: Turning point for EU?
- Euro falls sharply on Syriza victory
- Sniper film 'stoking Islamophobia'
- Hoax call made to David Cameron
- India and US seal nuclear deal
- Nisman reporter flees Argentina
Elsewhere on the BBC
The 25 biggest turning points in Earth's history
The laser-etched metal surfaces that repel water, plus other technology news