|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
For 30 years Joseph Mitchell sat behind his typewriter at the New Yorker magazine without producing one single article for the publication.
American Olympic decathlon gold medal-winner Bryan Clay uses his athletic skills to help remove his daughter's loose tooth.
Pop singer Elton John sits down with Katty Kay after appearing before the US Congress to talk about increasing Aids funding.
In 1946 the BBC tried to put children who had survived the Holocaust in contact with relatives in Britain - Alex Last finds out what happened next.
- 'Rogue police force' uncovered in US
- Salman Khan jailed for five years
- Privacy warning over royal baby
- Spanish domestic football suspended
- 'Last of US-German Moon team' dies
- UK goes to polls in general election
- Spacecraft 'to fall back on Friday'
- Food Photographer of the Year 2015
- Tracing the children of the Holocaust
- Phone 'scans' blood for parasites