|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Dementia 'link' to common drugs
- US admits snow forecast errors
- N Korea leader 'to visit Russia'
- Japan probes 'new IS hostage video'
- Apple earnings beat expectations
- US museums consider London outpost
- What does Kim Jong-un really want?
- Bank chief warns of pandemic threat
- Sarah Palin stumbles, others rise on Iowa stage
- 'Upskirt' voyeur took 9,000 photos
Elsewhere on the BBC
Get off the beaten track and explore cinematic history in the Santa Monica Mountains
The future of elevator technology - lifts that can climb up to 1km in the air and even travel sideways