|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Launch of world's biggest 'ship'
- Hezbollah senior commander killed
- Radioactive truck 'stolen in Mexico'
- Nigella Lawson admits taking cocaine
- Two million stolen passwords online
- What would the union jack look like if the Scottish bit were removed?
- Biden urges Chinese to test leaders
- Writer Suri honoured for bad sex
- Marooned at an airport... then what?
- Sweden looks inward after Roma revelations
Elsewhere on the BBC
The Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes its public debut atop an Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
Why Hefei in China's Anhui province is one of the fastest growing cities in the world