|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
High school students in Washington, DC discuss how daily security measures in their schools affect their educational experiences.
President Theodore Roosevelt dubbed him "the father of baseball", but the man behind the US national sport was from Devon.
Victory for the US over Japan in the Women's World Cup turns into a Twitter row, with some calling it "revenge" for Pearl Harbor.
Nadia Bolz Weber, a foul-mouthed, tattoo-loving Lutheran pastor who was once a Pagan, an alcoholic and a stand-up comedian, is reinventing church.
- BBC News
- The 7/7 victims who just walked away
- London Olympics legacy 'a failure'
- NZ police hunt for doomed deer
- 'Pearl Harbor' row after US win
- In pictures: Unesco World Heritage sites 2015
- Princess Charlotte is christened
- Tunisia declares state of emergency
- BBC News
- US actress Diana Douglas dies at 92