|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- 66,000 Syrians 'flee to Turkey'
- Archbishop admits 'doubts about God'
- Boko Haram 'kills dozens' at market
- Five hundred youths in street brawl
- Afghan contender concedes presidency
- Paratroops mark Arnhem WW2 battle
- UK hostage's wife in appeal to IS
- Brown vows to 'lock in' Scots powers
- Tipsy Australian 'repels' crocodile
- UK and France agree Calais measures
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Autos takes a look at some of the most curious and courageous link-ups in car-advert history
The developer behind the new Bitcoin tech on the fears it will hide criminal activity