|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Why a Greek tragedy resonates with Syrian refugees who perform it.
A 10-year family get-together brings into focus the passage of time for Adam Gopnik.
Miriam was kidnapped by Boko Haram, forced to marry a fighter and then raped repeatedly. After managing to escape, she told Tulip Mazumdar her story.
Features to enjoy, including your comments.
- Greeks vote 'No' - early results
- How did Greece get in this mess?
- BBC News
- Forth Bridge awaits heritage decision
- The beauty contest winner making Japan look at itself
- Battle for Iraq and Syria in maps
- Peeking into the brain's filing system
- The girl who escaped from Boko Haram
- Africa's video game makers dreaming big
- Serial killer Tobin slashed in jail