|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Johann Lamont standing down as Scottish Labour leader
- Cost of driving licence to be cut by up to 32%
- Ebola crisis: 'Many exposed' to infected Mali girl
- Hopwas Wood: Anger over quarry plan in Domesday Book landscape
- Why is the UK being asked for more money?
- How to reduce your Inheritance Tax bill
- England's lost football grounds - part II
- Cameron: UK won't pay £1.7bn EU bill
- The front pages: 'Edging toward the EU exit?'
- The hardship posting to end all hardship postings
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why are sick bees being prescribed honey? BBC Earth investigates
Smartphones get smarter – the prototypes that talk and say ouch when you drop them