|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Dementia 'link' to common drugs
- New York shuts down for blizzard
- Auschwitz anniversary: The survivor who brought the Holocaust to life
- Why Finnish babies sleep in boxes
- Survivors mark Auschwitz anniversary
- Sarah Palin stumbles, others rise on Iowa stage
- Militant attack top Tripoli hotel
- China probes 'salamander banquet'
- Greece debt repayment 'unrealistic'
- Fidel Castro reacts to US-Cuba thaw
Elsewhere on the BBC
A Russian photographer documents inspirational seniors who are refusing to grow old
The future of elevator technology - lifts that can climb up to 1km in the air and even travel sideways