|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- US man caught 50 years after escape
- Queen meeting great-granddaughter
- Kiwi waves slam California coast
- Court says Skype's name is confusing
- Director Joss Whedon quits Twitter
- Le Pen 'ashamed' Marine has his name
- Silicon Valley executive died at gym
- France set to back new spying rules
- The man who cut out his own appendix
- Fruit sugars 'may worsen hunger'
Elsewhere on the BBC
Can you guess what weird and wonderful things are in these 15 photos?