|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- 40 million hit in Target card heist
- Harry and William 'messages hacked'
- Confusion over Khodorkovsky pardon
- 'They should never be allowed out'
- TV star suspended for anti-gay views
- India demands US apology over row
- Mandela interpreter 'hospitalised'
- Porn filters cut sex education sites
- US spy agency urged to curb snooping
- 'Billion-star mapper' lifts off
Elsewhere on the BBC
Think you are a geography expert? Test your knowledge with BBC Travel’s interactive game
Tom Brook finds out why 2013 will go down as a year where fact-based films flourished