|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
American Olympic decathlon gold medal-winner Bryan Clay uses his athletic skills to help remove his daughter's loose tooth.
Pop singer Elton John sits down with Katty Kay after appearing before the US Congress to talk about increasing Aids funding.
A Facebook page unites low-income students trying to survive in the Ivy League
The floating pavilion of the tiny, sinking Pacific nation of Tuvalu at the Venice Biennale, is a symbol of the country's vulnerability.
- Spanish domestic football suspended
- Netanyahu in Israel coalition deal
- Alps co-pilot 'practised crash run'
- 'Free meal' customer's £700 bill
- Microwave baffles space scientists
- Salman Khan car death verdict due
- Leaders in last-ditch bid for votes
- Profiles of wanted 'Islamic State leaders'
- Canada conservatives in shock defeat
- Drone use to be expanded in US