|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Scotland votes 'No' to independence
- Eight dead in Florida house shooting
- Scotland votes 'No': What happens now?
- The people have spoken. But it's not over
- Quiz of the week's news
- Alibaba sets share price at $68
- The Freudian phrases you use without realising it
- How real is The Riot Club?
- 'No' leads in Scottish referendum
- Pound and shares rise on 'No' vote
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Travel goes in search of dinosaur eggs in Mongolia
The goat simulator which started as a joke but became a surprising hit, plus other technology news