|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
It's known as the Aarhus Model, a programme designed in Denmark's second city to dissuade young people from going on jihad. This is one man's story.
Do long-dead builders have the answer to more sustainable road development? A new exhibit at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington DC shows why the Incan kingdom built a lasting infrastructure.
Buying a property with a tenant and paying them to live there may sound odd, but the practice has been around in France since the 9th Century - and it's getting more popular. Why?
How does one take on the FDA's rules about gay men giving blood? Use a Taylor Swift song, of course.
- Saudi prince to give away $32bn
- Google apologises for racist blunder
- Probe refines Pluto flyby path
- BBC News
- Study: US is an oligarchy, not a democracy
- BBC News
- Building a better future for Chad
- US airlines investigated over prices
- How time passes differently as you get older
- Tunisia attack: What we know