|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Fiona Woolf: Abuse victims call for inquiry head to quit
- Moving house: Nightmare or life-affirming?
- Newspaper headlines: Labour 'wipeout' and Ebola threat
- Meet the metal detectorists saving marriages
- Ebola outbreak: Doctors Without Borders decries quarantine
- Lavish praise from teachers 'does not help pupils'
- Fireworks ignited by blaze in Stafford
- Quiz of the week's news
- Halloween: England's strange and ancient winter rituals
- Church trustee Patrick Coppeard jailed for £5m fraud
Elsewhere on the BBC
The BBC travels to a Philippine island that is home to the world's oldest primate
Status Quo's Francis Rossi explains how alcohol led him to take cocaine