|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Office puts chips under staff's skin
- Ireland's heroine who had sex in her baby's tomb
- Korean Air chief 'scolded daughter'
- IS 'chemical weapons expert killed'
- Army to set up 'social media unit'
- 'When we needed him most, our leader wasn't there'
- EU's Moscovici wants Greece in euro
- Controllers banking on Philae wake-up
- Crossing the border to attend US schools
- 'Be wary of those who do not eat baguettes'
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Culture takes a look at ten books you should read in February
The tech which could allow any car with an automatic gearbox to become self-driving