|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
How spies lost, but maybe also won, a fight over email encryption
You're too smart,' and other jibes about being unmarried
Syria's Kurds fight to keep out encroaching jihadists
Politician poised to make remarkable comeback in Serbia
- Missing jet 'deliberately diverted'
- Pollution prompts Paris car ban
- Russia isolated in UN Crimea vote
- US 'disturbed' by China rights death
- Life in 'misery city'
- Big Moscow rally against Crimea move
- Turkey unrest boy 'linked to terror'
- Japan arrest over Anne Frank attacks
- What Russia really wants in Ukraine
- Catching a yawn is 'linked to age'
Elsewhere on the BBC
A new era of medicine is being driven by an explosion in health-related data, writes Matthew Wall
Testing an app which claims it can boost your reading speed on small screen devices