|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Troops sent to quell Ferguson unrest
- Hungary police 'blame rape victims'
- The Taliban's psychiatrist
- Brain's dementia weak spot found
- Six unexpected WW1 battlegrounds
- Climate fixes 'could harm billions'
- Stone age axe found with wood handle
- Theft of shoes from WW2 death camp
- France puts Russian warship on hold
- US police kill boy over replica gun
Elsewhere on the BBC
How one of Turkey’s finest orchestras found global fame
From weed detecting to a robotic dairy - the tech that could help farmers be more efficient