|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Two rockets hit southern Beirut
- Hunt for French soldier's attacker
- Thousands complete Boston Marathon
- Murder sparks anti-Muslim backlash
- Brazil 'cancels' most African debt
- Neuron growth 'cuts memory space'
- Swedish riots spread beyond capital
- 'Maoist rebels' kill 17 in India
- More arrests in Woolwich inquiry
- Papers seeking Woolwich answers
Elsewhere on the BBC
The BBC's Michelle Fleury meets five very different people who live and work in Quito
How far has Microsoft moved from a purist's game console with the XBox One?