|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- South Africa and world mourn Mandela
- Qantas credit rating cut to junk
- Europe buffeted by violent storm
- Tidal surge hits UK coastal towns
- What 'outraged modesty' means in India
- Nelson Mandela: A life in pictures
- Queen pays tribute to Mandela
- Google ramps up plan to make robots
- Saudi shop staff 'should pray in shifts'
- Syria crisis: Where key countries stand
Elsewhere on the BBC
What is it like to be wined and dined by studio publicists during Academy Awards season?
'Iran uses terrorism as a tool of statecraft' says Republican Senator Marco Rubio