|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Jordan vow after hostage 'beheading'
- Japan hostage Goto 'killed' - video
- Fund for mugging victim passes £200k
- Why is Islamic State so violent?
- The Swedish Schindler who disappeared
- Greek PM offers olive branch on debt
- Canadian PM seeks wider terror laws
- The great Kuwaiti cat-meat scandal
- A new war over political correctness
- Labour makes Cameron billboard vow
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Future's David Robson speaks to the man who studies everyday evil
Drone maker introduces no-fly zones in the US, plus other technology news