|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
The Lone Star state is saying auf wiedersehen to its German dialect
How barefoot Indian tribe inspired a US fitness revolution
How US version of The Office reflected on America - and UK
Refugee's story of seven months held in the Sinai desert
- Deadly tornadoes ravage Oklahoma
- Do white South Africans have a future?
- 'Sole winner' nets record US jackpot
- Sunshine vitamin may 'treat asthma'
- Morsi rules out Sinai hostage talks
- Syria army storms rebel-held town
- Not your typical multimillionaire
- PM warns overseas territories on tax
- Film shows Hillsborough PC was right
- Boko Haram militants 'in disarray'
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why Hitler’s propaganda war against modernism dominated German art
Lichtenstein’s paintings imitated popular culture but do they also reveal more than we think?