|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Syria air strikes
- Bollywood cleavage row shows India's 'crass' side
- Andy Murray regrets tweet fallout
- How lasers revealed a lost city in the jungle
- US strikes Islamic State in Syria
- 'Why I bet £900k on the Scottish referendum'
- Secret Service struggles behind scenes
- Algeria militants seize French man
- The abused dog and the online manhunt
- Why is the Birmingham accent so difficult to mimic?
Elsewhere on the BBC
Meet the men whose facial tattoos signify a gruesome rite of passage
Can the location of Islamic State militants be found with open source data?