|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- UN calls for Israel-Gaza ceasefire
- The bra that shocked the world
- Who are the carabinieri?
- Gunmen kill 29 in Baghdad attack
- Israel and Gaza trade fresh fire
- 'Islamist funder' killed in Mombasa
- Shopping secrets of the Taliban
- Rockets ravage Ukraine city suburb
- D-Wave: Is $15m machine a glimpse of future computing?
- Naked selfies found on old phones
Elsewhere on the BBC
A round-up of the week's best reads - including Epicurus' lessons and the poses of Marcel Marceau
How to watch the World Cup final live at 35,000 ft