|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
There are more than a quarter of a million students from China in colleges in the United States - the highest ever number.
Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as 1970s Olympic athlete Bruce Jenner, has announced she is transgender. What do the terms involved mean?
K-pop sensation Psy was everywhere once but little has been heard since. What happened to him?
The story of a young Saudi cancer patient prompted an outpouring of sympathy and cash donations - until it was revealed to be a fake.
- US: 10,000 IS militants killed
- South Africa denies World Cup bribe
- Skype falls victim to text chat bug
- 'Underweight model' advert banned
- French tests on 359-year-old body
- A guide to transgender terms
- Hadron collider to turn on data tap
- Blatter 'under investigation in US'
- Senegal singer 'had fake millions'
- Occupation children shunned in post-war Germany and Austria