|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
High school students in Washington, DC discuss how daily security measures in their schools affect their educational experiences.
President Theodore Roosevelt dubbed him "the father of baseball", but the man behind the US national sport was from Devon.
Victory for the US over Japan in the Women's World Cup turns into a Twitter row as social media users call it "revenge" for Pearl Harbor.
Nadia Bolz Weber, a foul-mouthed, tattoo-loving Lutheran pastor who was once a Pagan, an alcoholic and a stand-up comedian, is reinventing church.
- Greek voters reject bailout offer
- 'Pearl Harbor' trends after US win
- Greek voters 'made brave choice'
- Panic and blame in China's markets
- From Bowie's barmaid to $230m boss
- Greece on verge of euro exit
- Princess Charlotte is christened
- Attacks hit BA, GitHub and Slack
- Death sentence for Nigeria mutineers
- Pluto shows its spots to Nasa probe