|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- S Korea leader condemns ferry crew
- Did removing lead from petrol spark a decline in crime?
- Ukraine probes deaths in tense east
- Invented tradition and the religion of the ancients
- PM's Christianity remarks 'divisive'
- Japan's trade deficit quadruples
- Netflix battles for big budget TV
- Skin cancer rates 'surge since 70s'
- Kuwait newspapers ordered to close
- Where Wall Street met Silicon Valley
Elsewhere on the BBC
It's never been easier for small businesses to get their message out to the world
Will Rio be ready in time to host the Olympics in 2016? The IOC president gives his verdict