|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Bill Gates insists AI is a threat
- US Congress passes Keystone approval
- Man missed lottery jackpot by seven seconds
- Saudi king reshuffles cabinet
- Eight-year-old boy died of scurvy
- Office puts chips under staff's skin
- EU extends sanctions against Russia
- Deadly attacks hit Egypt's Sinai
- Russian planes 'disrupted UK aviation'
- Row over India PM's '1m-rupee suit'
Elsewhere on the BBC
A US TV show examining the Cold War is offering a radical revision of history, writes Eric Kohn
The masked Balkan carnival attracting thousands to the streets of Vevcani